Speech Therapy Talk Services, LLC
We offer purposeful, functional speech and language therapy services for both children and adults.
Our unique approach offers:
- Individual Therapy Sessions
- Focus on Family Involvement
- Research-Based Therapy Techniques Only
- Truly Individualized Treatment Plans
- Less Red Tape
- No long wait time between referral, evaluation, and treatment (we can start in days!)
Speech Therapy Talk Membership
The ONLY AFFORDABLE membership for speech language pathologists and parents. I believe materials should be accessible for everyone!
I have been busy making functional and evidence-based materials that are print and no-print. I need my materials to be adjustable and
Parent Handouts & Home Practice
We all know that 30 minutes of therapy a week is not enough for meaningful change. Help create a home practice program that actually works.
The free resources below are just the beginning! Start exploring!
Find some evidence-based materials for an affordable price right here!
Free Weekly Newsletter
About The Owner
I am a speech language pathologist, a wife, and a mom. I have been working with toddlers, adolescents, and adults for over 14 years now. Read more about my philosophy as a therapist here.
You can expect to find:
- Lots of MEANINGFUL ways to incorporate language learning into your daily life without adding more to your plate
- No quick fixes. I'll save you the trouble, there aren't any! If one turns up, I'll be the first to tell you.
- Lots of typos. I try and try but for some reason, they still exist. I've come to terms with it. Life is too short!
- Research based advice. I'm quite avid to sticking to what really smart scientists tell us (including my really smart scientist of a husband)!
- Tips on creating purposeful speech therapy programs
- Personal stories. My oldest son has a speech delay.
- Tips on bilingual language development. We are bilingual here and are having fun seeing it in action on a daily basis!