Interactive Speech Therapy Valentine’s Day Activities
Valentine’s day is all about friendship, love, and fun! Enjoy my speech therapy valentine's day activity using PowerPoint.
Speech Therapy Valentine's Interactive Game
I created a no-print, turn-taking game using PowerPoint. I am in love with no print since it
- Saves trees (no more printing)
- Saves time (my membership site holds everything I need)
- Is engaging for students
- is interactive (keeps their attention)
How to Open and Play:
- You MUST have PowerPoint. It will not work in PDF or Google Slides
- Click on the link and the file will download
- Open file
- Click the "play" button on the top navigation or click the "tab," "slideshow" and then "from beginning."
- The Valentine's Day/chocolate Game will appear
- Take turns clicking on a chocolate but just don't click on the monster's favorite chocolate
- Once the monster appears, click "play again" to advance to the next slide. In the next slide, the present will move and change.
- In the free sample, there are 2 slides. On the membership site, each game has 10 slides so the monster's favorite chocolate moves.
How to Use Materials In Therapy:
You can use these materials any way you see fit; however, I do have some suggestions:
- Articulation CH/L/T - Say "chocolate" before clicking an object
- Articulation Phrase CH/L/T/TH - Say "Eat the chocolate" before clicking an object
- Articulation KL blends- Say "Click on the chocolate" before clicking an object
- Motivation - If a child completes a certain number of tasks, he/she can play a game
- Language - The child has to describe the chocolate (pattern, color, size) before you or they click the present
- The child has to complete a task or flashcard before taking a turn (you need two tabs open and scroll between the two)
Speech Therapy Winter Teletherapy Materials
Now, on to the materials!
For members, I have:
- Gingerbread game (10 slides)
- Present game (10 slides)
- Santa game (10 slides)
- Clean Room For Santa (10 slides)
- Decorate Gingerbread House (12 slides)
- Snowman Game (12 slides)
- Chocolate Box (10 slides)
- Penguin Marshmallow Game (10 slides)
Access ALL the PowerPoint Games and More!
If you would like to access,
- all the winter decks
- articulation teaching materials
- holiday PowerPoint games
- grammar teaching materials and games
- articulation flashcards
- story companions
- and more!
then read about our membership program.
Our membership program is:
- Cost effective, very reasonable!
- always something new each week!
Access Free Materials
To receive the free game
- Valentine's Day Sample