My husband and I have been busy creating these speech therapy Spanish flashcards. We have FINALLY completed it and I’m happy to share them with you!
I’ve been trying to find EASY ways to support my bilingual student’s home language, improve generalization of speech and language skills to everyday speech, and create a bilingual home program!
I want to be a good speech therapist and I KNOW the importance of daily practice. However, there are days I’m lucky to even get a shower. At this point in my life, I need things to be easy, efficient, and research-proven.
These 57 pages of Spanish flashcards are just that!
- Blank homework sheets you can fill out for home practice
- An articulation “Parent’s Cheat Sheet” translated in Spanish
- 14 flashcard games that can be individually printed and sent home in conjunction with flashcards
- 16 colorful flashcards for each sound for each sound position in the word (initial, medial, and final) position
- The following sounds are included: B, D, F, G, K, L, M, N, P, R, S T, CH
How To Use Speech Therapy Spanish Flashcards:
Well if you are a Spanish-speaking SLP working with Spanish-speaking children, let’s not be absurd! You know what to do!
If you are an English-speaking SLP working with Spanish-speaking children and want to support their home language, I have a few ideas!
You can use these flashcards for home articulation practice and language development!
There are 3 main sections:
The first section includes a blank homework sheet and a brief explanation of how articulation practice works.
- The information in this file will help your parents learn the basics of articulation practice and how to target sounds at home. At the beginning of therapy, I give the parents a copy the articulation cheat sheet and keep it in the homework folder. There is an English translation for those who don’t speak Spanish!
The second section includes 14 general flashcard games
- There are 14 flashcard games for children as young as 18 months of age and as old as late elementary school.
- Some games are common such as matching and some are my own creations.
- All are fun, easy to understand, and functional!
- Each game has word, sentence, and conversational level practice ideas!
- When I give parents flashcards to practice at home, I fill out the homework sheet and show which level of practice the child is at such as word, sentence, or conversation.
- Then, I print and attach a flashcard game, and circle the level of practice.
- That’s it! Home practice for the week is ready to go!
The third section includes all the speech therapy Spanish flashcards
- There are 12 pictures for each sound for each sound position
- All together, there are 104 pages of materials!
- The flashcards can be used for drill practice (there are check boxes to track practice at home), flashcard games, and more!
What Others Are Saying:
Exactly what I have been looking for!
The Spanish Speech Therapy Flashcards have been a tremendous help with my therapy sessions -- it is amazing how few resources are available for our Spanish-speaking friends! THANK YOU!
Verified Buyer, 05/30/17
Great colors. Love the cards.
Great colors. Love the cards. English on one side. Spanish on the other.
Verified Buyer, 05/30/17
How to Buy Them:
These flashcards are available for purchase on this site through PayPal for $15.99! No middleman!! Let’s support small businesses here.
If you have questions, please contact us. We are here to help guide you to the resources you need.