Halloween Online Games
FUN and INTERACTIVE Halloween online games that can be easily used in speech therapy using Google Slides!
Due to the increase in teletherapy, I have been searching for small ways to increase the "interactiveness" of my sessions. Also, since my therapy room isn't decorated for the holidays, I am "decorating" my sessions and filling them with fun holiday themes whenever I can.
If you would like to learn more about these awesome Google Slide games, please keep reading. There is a FREE L game in store for you.
How To Use These Materials - MUST READ!!!
I created these Halloween online games for speech therapy using Google Slides.
Google Slides are accessible to anyone with a free Google account and they are easy to use and edit when necessary!
This is an important section if you want to use the free materials listed here!
- Use these slides in EDIT MODE only! If you press present, you won't be able to move the game pieces around.
- Scan between the game and the other slides for speech and language practice between turns.
- You can click on the "characters" and move them around the board.
- Press the dice to start rolling the dice and then press it again to stop it.
How To Use These Materials in Therapy
You can use these materials anyway you see fit. However, I use them a few different ways depending on the level/goal of my client.
- Single Word Level -name the picture
- Phrase Level -pair the picture with a phrase such as "I see a ____"
- Sentence Level - make up a sentence using the picture
- Conversation - tell a "story" using the picture as a starting point.
LANGUAGE (have the child):
- define the picture
- describe what the picture does
- tell the function of the object
- name a synonym or antonym
- describe what the picture looks like
More Game Boards
I have MORE board games which focus on a variety of popular articulation and language goals. If you are a member of Speech Therapy Talk, then simply login and click on Fall Activities. They are located on the bottom of the page.
If you are not a member, please click below to learn about how you can join. For a small fee you will have access to HUNDREDS of speech therapy materials. Many are remote learning friendly such as these!
FREE Sample of Board Game
For a free sample, please click the link below.
It will say "make a copy." Please "make a copy" and follow the instructions above.
Free Sample of a PowerPoint Game
I have a fun interactive PowerPoint game that can be used for a reinforcer or when targeting articulation and language goals.
Free Sample of Why Questions
I have one more FREE sample for you today. This is a Google Slide "drill practice" for "why" questions. Happy Halloween!