Winter Teletherapy Materials
Drill practice doesn't have to be boring anymore 🙂
Using these interactive speech therapy winter teletherapy materials using Google Slides, you can get a lot of repetitions while keeping your student/client motivated. It is easy and fun!
How To Use Materials
I created some no-print, speech (articulation) therapy materials. I am in love with no print since it
- Saves trees (no more printing)
- Saves time (my membership site holds everything I need)
- Is engaging for students
- is interactive (keeps their attention)
To use these materials:
- Click present in the top right corner (this is a must!)
- Have the child name the picture or
- Have the child use the word in a sentence or
- Have the child define the word
- etc.... (you can target whatever skill you need to target)
- After the child completes the task, click on the screen to go to the next slide.
Speech Therapy Winter Teletherapy Materials
Now, on to the materials!
For members, I have all the articulation goals and WH question goals up and running. There are 3 different game boards.
- Candy shop
- Hot chocolate & marshmallows
These games target the following sounds/language skills:
- WHY QUESTIONS
- WHAT DOING QUESTIONS
- WHEN QUESTIONS
- WHERE QUESTIONS
- MAIN IDEA/DETAIL
For visiting this site and reading this page, I have free materials for you too! Click below to access the materials.
Access Free Materials
Click the link below to grab your free deck!
Access ALL the Winter Decks and MORE!
If you would like to access,
- all the winter decks
- articulation teaching materials
- holiday PowerPoint games
- grammar teaching materials and games
- articulation flashcards
- story companions
- and more!
then read about our membership program.
Our membership program is:
- Cost effective, very reasonable!
- always something new each week!