TH Word List
If your child is having trouble saying the sound TH, you have come to the right place!
If you are a speech therapist and you need some TH speech therapy materials, hopefully our TH word list can help you!
Below you will find lots of free materials!
- First, there is a FREE worksheet (for non-members) and link (for members) to access new articulation materials.
- Second, there is a word list for quick viewing.
- Next, you can sign up for a FREE newsletter and receive ALL THE WORD LISTS in one Folder in your Google Drive.
- After that, check out a brief explanation on how to say the target sound.
- Last, there are ideas for articulation practice that do not require flashcards or word lists. This is the most functional option and appropriate for children working on generalization.
Enjoy the FREE materials!!!
TH Worksheets & More!
If you want a free smashmat, just fill out the form below!
TH Voiceless Word List
TH Voiced Word List
Google Drive Word List
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Google Drive. I can access my word lists from any device; laptop, desktop, or phone. I no longer have to remember which app is on which device to access all my files and materials.
Also, I can access my word lists WITHOUT the internet.
If you want a copy, fill out the form above. I put all the word lists in one folder. Once you receive your email with the materials, make a copy of the files and they are yours to use and tweak as needed.
This is MY FAVORITE NEW RESOURCE! I HONESTLY use it all the time for each articulation session and handouts for home practice. Check it out if you need more in-depth materials.
For only $5, you will receive 35 pages of materials including:
- Flashcards that can be used as Cariboo Cards too, yeah!
- Flashcard free games that can be used as home practice
- Dot sheets, smash-mats, and/or coloring pages
- Articulation warm-up sheets which can be used as a goal review sheet
- Cue cards
- Word lists
- Flashcards which contain word, phrase, and sentence level practice
- Cut/paste sentence level worksheets
- Self-assessment sheets
- Parent handouts
- And more!
How To Say TH
TH is produced by sticking your tongue out slightly between your teeth and blowing air
- Voiced "th" - voice box is turned on
- Voiceless "th" - voice box is turned off
Articulation Games for TH
The "TH" sound is a later developing sound, usually mastered by 7-8 years of age. Voiced and voiceless "TH" words are mixed below.
Take turns with your child saying the desired words. It is important to practice hearing as well as saying the words.
- Thank You - Say "thank you" throughout the day with a good "th" sound
- Mother - Say "mother" instead of mom while driving in a car
- Bathtub - Say "bathtub" as you fill it with water
- Toothpaste - Say "toothpaste" 5 times before brusing teeth
- Mouth - Say "mouth" as you make silly faces
- Bathe - Say "bathe" as you wash your pet
- Feather - Say "feather" as you make feathers
- The - Say "the" correctly while reading a page out of a book
- Thirty - Say "thirty" as you count from 20-40
- Something - Say "something" during a guessing game...I have "something" behind my back
If your child has trouble saying multiple sounds AND you want a step-by-step guide to help your child AND you want ideas on how to increase vocabulary, improve grammar, follow directions, and much more....consider our members site!
If you are a professional and you want:
- Articulation Screening Tools
- Data tracking sheets
- Templates in Google Drive for easy data tracking and graphing
- Homework sheets/parent handouts on articulation therapy
- General flashcard games
- 36 flashcards for each sound: B, D, F, G, J, K, L, M, N, P, R, S, T, V, Z, SH, TH, CH
- 8-10 functional games for each sound
- Language based worksheets to spice things up!
- Picture description tasks
- Short story stimuli
Our membership might be just what you need!