Speech therapy winter vocabulary materials that are print and no-print have arrived!
I struggle, especially with teletherapy, finding thematic vocabulary materials that aren't too distracting. Most winter/holiday materials are very cute, but that doesn't always get the work done. However, I don't want my clients losing interest either.
So, I created winter vocabulary decks that vary from easy to difficult and have leveled cues built in! I also added some from animations for the no-print materials to keep the interest going!
Read more to find out how to access the materials and how to grab some free samples.
How To Use Materials
The no-print materials use Google Slides so they can be "no-print." To use them, you must have a Google account.
To use the Tier 2 Vocabulary slides
- Have the child define the picture
- If the child needs a cue, "click the slide and 2 options will appear"
- Once the child picks an answer, click again and the correct answer will be "circled"
- Click again to advance to the next slide
- The child will be challenged to use the word in a sentence
- Once the child completes the task, click again and a reward will appear.
To use the printable worksheets:
- Click on the image
- A PDF will appear
- You can print the pdf
- You can also bring it up on your computer and use the animation tools available through PDF
Speech Therapy Members
Get your winter vocabulary materials here!
For members, I have 5 no print decks up on the membership site.
- Which one doesn't belong (complete deck)
- Which one has.....?
- Convergent naming (with visuals)
- Divergent naming (no visuals)
- Tier 2 vocabulary (define and create your own sentence with varying cues built in)
For members, I have 4 print bundles up on the membership site.
- Winter vocabulary sort
- Winter flashcards
- Winter deep dive vocabulary sheets
- Winter cut and paste scene
Access ALL the Winter Decks and MORE!
If you would like to access,
- all the winter decks
- articulation teaching materials
- holiday PowerPoint games
- grammar teaching materials and games
- articulation flashcards
- story companions
- and more!
then read about our membership program.
Our membership program is:
- Cost effective, very reasonable!
- always something new each week!
Try a Free Sample
If you would like to test out some of the vocabulary materials, fill out the form below. You will receive 4 vocab worksheets plus ONE YEAR of FREE materials delivered to your inbox every week.